Monday, April 4, 2011

I used to know a crazy dog lady

I really did. And I loved her to pieces (still do). And you know who you are... ANDREA! But lo these many years later I've stumbled across a stranger creature still -- the Crazy Duck Lady (and I love her to pieces too). By my token, crazy duck ladies are charming, sweet, irrepressible, and love LOVE LOVE their* ducks. The Lovely Lani is quintessential Duck Lady and farm-fresh Lisa Douglas incarnate.

At the Orange County Marathon this May 1st (2011) Lani will be trekking the 26.2 miles of Pheidippides to raise money and awareness for the Animal Protection and Rescue League and their "No Foie Gras" campaign.

Lani would LOVE for you to love LOVE LOVE her ducks too, so give a buck and hug a duck!!

*Note to everybody under 30 years old: "their" = posessive pronoun. NOT "there" or "they're". Though which of you would EVER go to "they're" under any circumstances?

No comments:

Post a Comment