Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ed got hungry

My boss, Jeff, had an oft-neglected beta fish on his desk at the office. One afternoon when I was at a meeting and Jeff was out of town, Ed the Fish decided to take desperate measures to contact our animal-loving friend, Andrea, for a little help.

Remember - Threads read bottom to top (when I'm too lazy to re-order them)

******* Ed the Fish is Hungry *******
From: Chayste
To: Andrea the Kind
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:49:54 -0800

Subject: RE: feed me pleez

flagged down klening peepul and communikatud my dire need for fewd
thay tuke pittie on me and give me fewd but that wuz laas nite
am feeling pekish yet ugain and thu faat lode hoo sitz here wont luk my way
gosh chaast iz u faat lode

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Andrea the Kind
Sent:   Thursday, November 16, 2000 9:41 AM
To:     Chayste

Subject:        RE: feed me pleez

Oh no!!!  Sorry Ed.  I was out yesterday.  I hope you haven’t starved.  Do you still need to be fed?

-----Original Message-----
From:   Chayste
Sent:   Wednesday, November 15, 2000 9:22 AM
To:     Andrea the Kind

Subject:        feed me pleez

deer andrea pleez helllp me eet
jeef is out uf the offiz tuday and chaast is at u meating
cant get to fewd myself i hoppd owt uf my bole but cant lift thu fewd pak
i am flopping rownd on chaastz keebored tipeing uyu thiz letture
can uyu pleez feed me? im hungrie!

luv,
ed thufish

No comments:

Post a Comment