Friday, March 4, 2011

I hate Workorderbot!

From: Chayste
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 8:56 AM
To: Workorder, Workorder *
Subject: Hang 2 small white boards

Good morning,

I need to see if I can arrange for someone to come to office 4-47 and hang two small white boards (approx. dimensions 36”x24” each) on our walls. Please contact me for further details, etc.

Thanks,
Chayste
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
From: Workorderbot
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 8:55 AM
To: Chayste
Subject: RE: Hang 2 small white boards
Good Morning,
Thank you for contacting Workorderbot!
Work order number THX1138 has been assigned to your request.
Should you have a question regarding your work order or need to follow up,  please E-mail workorderbot and let us assist you.
Thank you,
*******************************************
Workorderbot -
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
From: Chayste
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:50 AM
To: Workorderbot
Subject: Work Order THX1138 -- FW: Hang 2 small white boards

Greetings,

I have received no follow-up, confirmation, or any other communications related to my submitted work order to hang two, small whiteboards on my office wall. I left a message with the facility operations office.

Please contact me with a status and an ETA of when I can have this request addressed. The equipment involved is presently in the way and cluttering our daily work area.

Kind regards,
Chayste
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
From: Workorderbot
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:00 AM
To: Chayste
Cc: Workordertron, Changeorder9000
Subject: RE: Work Order THX1138 -- FW: Hang 2 small white boards

Thank you for contacting Facility Operations - Engineering Dept!
We will be following up with your request shortly.
Thank you and have a great day!
******************************************* Workorderbot -


 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
From: Chayste
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2011 11:01 AM
To: Workorderbot
Subject: Work Order THX1138 -- FW: Hang 2 small white boards

Hi,

I really do not want to bring in my own tools/equipment and attempt to tackle this myself. Is there ANY way to get action on this request? Fortunately, in the intervening weeks since my request, one of the whiteboards has moved on to another, more exciting life on somebody else’s wall. I will miss it, but I still want the remaining whiteboard (presently sitting in a funk on my office floor) to have the same exciting opportunities as its now-departed cohort.

Eager to know more about if/when this work order can be filled. Thanks.

Chayste

EPILOG: My whiteboard was installed Friday, March 03, 2011 at 2:20 PM. Long live snarkiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment